Brunch is one of my favorite eating timeframes. It’s like like getting the best of both a light breakfast and a hearty lunch. You can’t beat it. For the past few months, I’ve been craving quiche like crazy! If you’ve never eaten a quiche, think of it as a baked omelette….but better lol. I’m going to walk you through the recipe that has my taste buds jumping and my tummy rejoicing below :-).
To prepare the dish you’ll need a large bowl, whisk, and a measuring cup.
Turkey Sausage Quiche
- Large Bowl
- Measuring Cup
- 6 Large white eggs
- 1 Deep Dish Pie Crust
- 3/4 cup Half & Half
- 1 cup Turkey sausage crumbles (any meat)
- 1 1/2 cup Mild Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Diced Green Peppers
- 1 cup Spinach
- Lawry’s Seasoned Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 375 F degrees
- Whisk 6 large white eggs in a bowl
- Add cheese, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, spinach, turkey sausage crumbles, and the half & half. Stir with spoon until mixed together smoothly
- Stir in the Lawry’s seasoned salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour the mixture into the deep dish pie crust
- Place in the oven for about 35-40 min, or until completely cooked through
- Once you’ve cut the quiche and no longer see any liquid, you're all done. Enjoy!
Dr. Mary Graham-Mundy says
That quiche looks marvelous. I really want a piece. Good job. I can’t wait to see what’s next. Yummy!!!